18 mai, 2015

Science vs God

I don't know why people try to explain God through science. I don't understand why, throughout history, so many famous scientist refused to believe God exists only because they weren't able to prove His existence. I don't really want to believe in a God that can be proven by a simple (or more complicated) equation. Why would we want a God that can be explained? I would rather prefer one that cannot be reached trough reason but rather trough intuition and love. Why would we want to explain Him with our limited minds? Isn't it relieving to believe that there is someone out there that is able to find solutions to any problem? To love anybody? To be with us no matter what?
Well... it is easier for sure not to believe than to believe. But I, for one, don't want a God that can be figured out by science!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu